Is Your Church Board a Chore or a Labor of Love?
– What is the role of the board/leadership team?
– What should the board be focusing on?
– How can we recruit great board members?
– How do we eliminate unhealthy communication and triangulation in our church?
– How can I create board meetings that are engaging and meaningful?
Mike Pate will share on these topics and take your board related questions. Mike serves as presenter and coach for the Murdock Trust Board Leadership and Development Program. This program gives nonprofit Christian organizations the insight, tools and templates for building board and staff capacity and creating a sustainable future.
Mike is the Executive Director of Camping for Transformation Ministries (TM), a national association of more than 170 churches. He leads three camps and two outdoor education LLC’s that operate in four states. TM camps impact tens of thousands of people of all ages every year and under Mike’s leadership, the camps have doubled in impact, size and revenue in the past 10 years. They have a combined staff of over 150 full time and seasonal employees.
Mike lives in the mountains of Southern California, with his wife, Shell. They have four children and two grandsons.Listen Now