Helping Pastors Lead Healthy
One of the main problems facingpastors today is that pastors lack
intimate relationships with others, in fact in
a recent survey 70% of pastors surveyed said that
they do not have someone they consider a close friend.
Why do I need Master’s Group?
In a survey done by the Fuller Institute of Church Growth, 90% of the pastors surveyed felt that they were inadequately trained to cope with ministry demands. Over 70% of pastors surveyed said that they do not have someone they consider a close friend.
Master’s Group is designed to help pastors overcome these kinds of barriers to healthy, successful ministry. A Master’s Group does this by providing a context in which Pastors have a safe place to process leadership issues among trusted peers…’a band of trusted brothers and sisters’… who are committed to one another’s health and success in ministry.
A Master’s Group provides you
- A safe place to meet with other pastors
- Solutions based problem solving through peer to peer team learning.
- GPS (Growing Past Stress): a unique process to help you deal with obstacles to your ministry.
- A group ‘Chair’ who facilitates group meetings and provides monthly personal coaching.
- A’ band of brothers and sisters’ who are committed to each other’s health and ministry success.
- Opportunities to interact with national and international leaders.
- Special lay training events designed to reinforce your leadership.
- We actually help you develop teams that really function as a team!