Helping Pastors Lead Healthy
Master’s Group is a monthly gathering of Senior Pastors who are passionate about effective ministry. They value the input of a group of trusted peers who are committed to each other’s health and success. Each Master’s Group is facilitated by a trained and highly capable ‘Chair’. The group gatherings include:
- Time for developing a deepening level of relationships among the participants
- Leadership skill development that is immediately transferable to ministry and;
- A GPS (Growing Past Stress) process that produces real solutions to current ministry issues.
Participants gain real camaraderie, a 30,000-foot perspective, and solutions to perplexing issues.
One of the main problems facing pastors today is that pastors lack intimate relationships with others. In fact, in a recent survey 70% of pastors surveyed said that they do not have someone they consider a close friend.
Why do I need Master’s Group?
In a survey done by the Fuller Institute of Church Growth, 90% of the pastors surveyed felt that they were inadequately trained to cope with ministry demands. Over 70% of pastors surveyed said that they do not have someone they consider a close friend.
Master’s Group is designed to help pastors overcome these kinds of barriers toward a healthy and successful ministry. A Master’s Group provides a context in which pastors have a safe place to process leadership issues among trusted peers…a band of trusted brothers and sisters… who are committed to one another’s health and success in ministry.
A Master’s Group provides you …
- A safe place to meet with other pastors
- Solutions-based problem solving through peer-to-peer team learning.
- GPS (Growing Past Stress): A unique process to help you deal with obstacles to your ministry.
- A group ‘Chair’ who facilitates group meetings and provides monthly personal coaching.
- A band of brothers and sisters who are committed to each other’s health and ministry success.
- Opportunities to interact with national and international leaders.
- Special lay training events designed to reinforce your leadership.
We help you develop teams that truly function as a team!